Keep your doggie warm on wintry walks with some crocheted dog sweaters. 12/3/2011 · My Spanish Channel Link: http://www.youtube. Keep your best friend warm when the cold winds blow in this cute, crocheted dog sweater. Decide whether you are going to crochet a sweater that fits like a shirt or a blanket type sweater that just fastens around the neck and belly. adjustable side For any medium to large dog or cat sweater also fits my pug and pitbull. 9/11/2012 · In this video you will learn how to crochet this dog sweater. Instructions on how to measure your dog are given.
Free Easy Crochet Dog Sweater Pattern
How To Crochet a Dog Sweater – YouTube
Crochet Dog Sweater
- Since we are now approaching the winter season, here are some steps on how to crochet a dog sweater.
- Put your new crocheted dog sweater on your dog the next time you take him for a walk.
- It will keep him nice and warm during the chilly months.
- Find great deals on eBay for crochet dog sweater crochet dog sweater pattern.
- This is a free easy crochet dog sweater pattern I made up for my Yorkie.
- I cannot think of one single pattern that I didn’t need to do the Slip Stitch.
Click here for larger image.
This step by step video is very easy to follow. A slip stitch in crochet is one of the simplest stitches besides the chain. It is used to join stitches that are worked in rounds such as a granny square. A slip stitch in crochet will slip through all of the stitches and be more dense than single crochet stitches. Almost every crochet project starts with a crochet slip knot. 3/14/2011 · Free Slip Stitch Crochet Patterns (Please note that the terminology for the stitches used in these patterns is variable. This is "DROPS Crochet Tutorial: How to crochet a slip stitch" by Garnstudio Drops design on Vimeo, the home for high quality videos and the people who love them.
More information about Crochet Dog Sweater on the site: http://
Free Crochet Patterns from Crochet N More
Crochet Dog Sweater~ Small
PATTERN ONLY Puff Stitch Crochet Dog Sweater For Small Breeds #AF1234
The Crochet Dog Sweater – Fashion or Warmth?